sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Stealing creations


I wonder why the people are still stealing creations of designers? This is unacceptable, with all the gifts of good quality that can be found in sl today.
I was talking with my sister Julyanne about this topic. Crime is a crime, wherever it may be, both in real life as in secondlife.
I know that some items have high values in some Stores inworld, that not everyone has access, but you steal in real life when you don't have enough money to buy?
Reminding everyone that the world that we live, it could be less maniacal, less violent, and more peaceful  if each one of us start with small good acts!
So, let's start to do good actions and consequently live in a world more worthy!
We deserve!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made 2 looks this week, and I'm posting it today, think of a few items of quality, affordable and good!

Enjoy!

**Sorry about my poor english.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário